Sunday, May 11, 2008

Brown outfit done!

Whew!
brown jacket
I have to cut the buttonholes open and sew on the buttons but I have time to do that tomorrow morning. The skirt I finished earlier today. So my brown outfit can go travelling with me! I bought this fabric for the colour and because it was a substantial cotton with a touch of Lycra but with its peached finish, I am surprised how much like faux suede it looks. It's my neutral with all the bright colours I am planning to pack. Of course, once I start packing and see how little space I have, things may change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waa Julia, safe travel, the weather is still wonderful here, hope it's the same in Paris.
Have a wonderful and enjoyable time.

Heather

JuliaR said...

Thanks Heather! Looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

This jacket is so gorgeous!!!! The color is just great!
Fancy Fabrics from Italy and France
Textured Fabrics with Natural Fiber and Sophisticated Print